Thursday 7 January 2010

New year = New me


This is me well it was me.. last year heavily pregnant with my lurvly sweetcorn plants they grew even taller then me.. im a keen gardener and i loved growin my own veg last year.. so that was me last year and this is me now well when i say now its the most recent one of me i have,, its me and my gorgouse kids gettin ready to go to a halloween birthday party.
But that was all last year and am looking forward to lots of new photoes this year..
I have revamped my shop.. new name new stock all ready for the new year..

Had a bit of snow of late which is fab unless of course u run out of milk and cant drive so my lovley other half did the lil trek to our nearest lil shop which lo and behold had run out of milk as no deliveries had been made.. so the next day he trundled off on a 20min walk to tesco and HOORAY we got milk.. he also bought me a make jewellery magazine bless him..

Right i best be off got alot to do before bedtime.. night all.

0 comments:

Search